Monday 20 February 2012

So what now, and who's who?

Having now bored you all with a bit of my background, I thought I'd get you all caught up with my current situation.

As I said in the first post, I applied for pupillage last year and was ultimately unsuccessful (a LOT more on that later). I'm now 4 months away from the end of the BPTC at BPP in Holborn, and looking down the barrel of another round of pupillage applications in March.

However, I'm ably supported by an extensive cast of friends and ne'erdowells:

Ladyfemale - my delightful fiance who has a training contract at a top commercial firm. Her earnings will keep me alive while I'm at the criminal bar.
Group 27 at BPP - 11 other rogues including the Phantom, the Oxbridge Shark, the Oxbridge Hippie and West Country Bob.
Dave - an old theatre friend from university who does all he can to ridicule me in order to control my excessive-personality-syndrome
Gay Dave - an even older friend from school days who does all he can to ridicule me in order to control my excessive-personality-syndrome

Others will of course be discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment